We recently joined up with VISI Magazine to help raise awareness of the plight of the Rhino in South Africa. We have made the design of our Rhino art piece available to VISI readers to download, decorate and share via social media and in return for every rhino made by a VISI reader, VISI will be donating R5 to save them. There are also be prizes for the best rhinos, as voted for by the VISI readers.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the design here.
- Adorn it with digital patterns before you print it out, or get crafty and decorate it by hand after you’ve constructed it.
- Print and cut it out.
- Fold it for a slick leanie or simply round the edges for a loveable fatty.
- Join the corresponding dots and secure with sticky tape.
- Take a photo and share it with us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and/or Google+. Don’t forget to hashtag it with #VISI4Rhinos #WDC428.
- You can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use VISI4Rhinos in the subject line.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- VISI will donate R5 per reader rhino to rhino conservation, up to a maximum of R5 000.
- The flatpack rhino design is under copyright ownership of Al Stratford and Wintec Innovation (Pty) Ltd.
- The design may only be used for the purposes of the VISI competition and the Wintec Innovation copyright must be retained. The design may not be used to produce and/or sell products.
- Wintec Innovation has the right of first refusal from participants to use their designs on future StratFlex™ Rhino products, in which case Wintec Innovation would acknowledge the designer.